Internal investigations raise much the same implications in any jurisdiction, and most of these apply equally to litigation and to regulatory investigations.
First Advantage Litigation Consulting helps lawyers to manage internal investigations in many countries around the world and has considerable expertise in the implications which arise from them, and the processes needed to manage them efficiently.
This is the subject of a webinar on January called From the Trenches: Managing Internal Investigations. The host is Mike Flanagan, General Counsel for First Advantage Litigation Consulting and the presenters are Drew Macaulay of First Advantage in London, and me.
Amongst other things we will cover:
- Defining the scope of the investigation
- Structuring the work plan
- Using technology to control costs
- Dealing with complications such as privilege, data privacy, and multiple languages
- Maintaining credibility with constituents
The live broadcast will take place at 11:00 AM EST (New York) / 15:00 GMT (London) / 17:00 CET (Paris) / 23:00 HKT (Hong Kong) / 01:00 EST (Sydney). The webinar will subsequently be available on demand.