FTI Technology is giving a webinar on Wednesday 2 October at 2.00pm ET | 11.00am PT with the title eDiscovery Fitness Survey results – five steps for getting your program into better shape.
By “eDiscovery fitness”, FTI refers to the general state of preparation of companies who are likely to face eDiscovery challenges. They say that five characteristics can be identified in companies which have addressed this. These are:
- Effectively handling “big data” volume, velocity and variety
- Adopting advanced technology, including analytics and predictive coding
- Efficiently re-using collected, processed and reviewed materials from previous matters
- Thinking and acting globally
- Budgeting with transparency and predictability
The speakers are Raquel Tamez, Deputy General Counsel – Litigation / e-Discovery Computer Sciences Corp., Ari Kaplan, Principal Ari Kaplan Advisors, and Mike Kinnaman, Senior Managing Director at FTI Technology