Equivio is extending its commitment to objective user education with the seventh in its highly regarded webinar series Predictive Coding Minus the Hype.
This one is called The Essential Guide to Managing a Predictive Coding Project. As with the previous webinars in the series, the emphasis is on practical knowledge; the subjects to be covered include advice on how to:
- Prepare a proper protocol for a predictive coding project
- Set up the relevant issues (super-issues and individual issues)
- Conduct control sampling, seeding, active learning and training
- Ensure quality of training
- Maximize recall and precision
- Decide on relevance-based culling (user or system defined)
- Verify results
The webinar will be presented by Rachi Messing and moderated by Avi Elkoni who between them have experience of working on hundreds of predictive coding projects.