Lea Angelin-Linker is the Customer Services Director for Mayer Brown JSM in Hong Kong. We caught up with her at the ALM-ILTA Asia Technology Summit held in Hong Kong in March 2014. “ILTA is all about collaboration, sharing, and of course meeting your peers”, she says, emphasising that Mayer Brown is very much focussed on knowledge-sharing. Her other concern is security, and these topics come together with devices, and particularly those in which value and risk come together in BYOD – the privately-owned knowledge device which comes to work bringing both good things and bad.
- Thinking through the management of eDisclosure services – Eversheds Sutherland and OpenText
- Technology the dominant theme in the Lawyer Litigation 50 2017
- Welcome to Ricoh as new sponsor of the eDisclosure Information Project
- OpenText extends its reach again with the acquisition of Guidance Software
- Webinar on 8 August from EDRM and NightOwl Discovery: practical tips for a successful first TAR project
- FTI Consulting: how the general counsel can shape information governance
- Off to ILTA in Las Vegas to talk about EU data and to do some interviews
- Interview: Max Cockerill of Blackdot Solutions talks about Blackdot’s integration with Relativity
- Heart pacemaker data admissible in arson trial
- ACEDS webinar with Ricoh on 26 July on eDiscovery hiring and careers
- Managing data with Nuix Insight
- Consilio: can you trust law firms with your data?
- Post-Brexit data flows between the UK and the EU
- Interview: David Wallack of NightOwl Discovery on the GDPR and the use of analytics beyond disputes discovery
- What will your disclosure conduct look like under the judicial spotlight?
About this site