Data analytics company Equivio has been running a series of webinars with the general title Predictive Coding Minus the Hype.
They now move on from that with one called TAR 201: advanced topics in predictive coding at 1.00pm EDT on 23 September. Its description begins with the warning that it is “intended only for those who want to take a deeper dive into some of the key issues surrounding real-world use of predictive coding”.
Consistent with this very practical message, Equivio has assembled a panel of people whose business depends on using analytical tools to get the job done for clients to the highest quality and in the minimum time.
The panel comprises
David Baldwin, Litigation Support Manager at Choate Hall & Stewart
Kelli Clark, Vice President of Consulting, Discovia
Chris Paskach, Independent Consultant, Formerly of KPMG
Scott Zimmerman, Manager of Automated Legal Services, Haynes Boon
They will be moderated by Rachi Messing from Equivio.
Topics to be discussed include:
- On what types of cases should predictive coding be used and on what cases should it not be used
- How to deal with privileged documents
- Does the algorithm actually matter?
- Mistakes we’ve seen people make when starting a project and when using results
- Transparency to the opposing party
- How to incorporate other analytics when using predictive coding