Guidance Software is presenting a webinar on 20 October at 2:00 pm EDT with the title A Day in the Life of a Procter & Gamble E-Discovery Manager.
The speaker is Scott Van Nice, E-Discovery Manager Procter & Gamble, who will talk about his role and how a two-person team is able to handle ediscovery for a large company.
The webinar will cover:
• Best practices Scott has collected from years of experience
• Typical responsibilities of an e-discovery manager
• Why outsourcing can be a double-edged sword
• How the e-discovery manager fits into the in-house team
• Different scorecards for measuring accountability and identifying opportunities
• Tools, experience and suggested training
This should be interesting for companies setting up eDiscovery teams and for those who are all would like to become corporate eDiscovery managers.
This webcast will be available with closed captions for those who are deaf or hearing.