Iris Data Services, the ever-growing provider of eDiscovery managed services, has launched a new online service called Lawyer | Nonprofit Connect, whose purpose is to help lawyers and non-profit organisations find each other.It works very much like a dating site – the nonprofit fills in a profile form which helps people understand what it does, and lawyers can set out the areas they are interested in. The site will then match them up.
- Managing data with Nuix Insight
- Consilio: can you trust law firms with your data?
- Post-Brexit data flows between the UK and the EU
- Interview: David Wallack of NightOwl Discovery on the GDPR and the use of analytics beyond disputes discovery
- What will your disclosure conduct look like under the judicial spotlight?
- Vince Neicho brings decades of law firm experience to Integreon
- Disclosure obligations include the form and substance of list as well as its completeness
- Cross-border discovery and data protection in Dublin with the Sedona Conference
- ICO paper on Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Interview: Jeff Schmidt of Park IP Translations talks about language management and its use with Relativity
- Awards and plaudits for iCONECT XERA
- Following the Nuix Black Report on cybercrime: webinar and the 2018 survey
- FTI Consulting: issues and best practices for dealing with structured data
- Interview: Melinda Kunjasich of Epiq on the use of predictive coding
- Hear OpenText and Eversheds Sutherland on bringing eDiscovery in-house in London on 6 July
About this site