Since 2013, Consilio has integrated ‘s technology-assisted review and predictive coding technology from Backstop into global rpm. This has been so successful that Consilio has now acquired Backstop, not least for its ability to handle large-scale multilingual reviews, important given Consilio’s presence in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Thinking through the management of eDisclosure services – Eversheds Sutherland and OpenText
- Technology the dominant theme in the Lawyer Litigation 50 2017
- Welcome to Ricoh as new sponsor of the eDisclosure Information Project
- OpenText extends its reach again with the acquisition of Guidance Software
- Webinar on 8 August from EDRM and NightOwl Discovery: practical tips for a successful first TAR project
- FTI Consulting: how the general counsel can shape information governance
- Off to ILTA in Las Vegas to talk about EU data and to do some interviews
- Interview: Max Cockerill of Blackdot Solutions talks about Blackdot’s integration with Relativity
- Heart pacemaker data admissible in arson trial
- ACEDS webinar with Ricoh on 26 July on eDiscovery hiring and careers
- Managing data with Nuix Insight
- Consilio: can you trust law firms with your data?
- Post-Brexit data flows between the UK and the EU
- Interview: David Wallack of NightOwl Discovery on the GDPR and the use of analytics beyond disputes discovery
- What will your disclosure conduct look like under the judicial spotlight?
About this site