Consilio and The General Counsel Forum have launched the 2016 Law Department Benchmarking Performance Series with their Survey No 1: Foundational Metrics.
The aim is to and gain insight into metrics and trends driving law department operations with metrics such as:
- Total, internal and external legal spending as a percent of revenue
- Lawyers per billion in revenue and by geographic distribution
- Paralegals and administrative assistant per lawyer
- Budget allocation for technology projects and personnel
- Anticipated changes in spending
Participants will get access to industry benchmarks and peer comparisons.
The survey closes on 15 July. You can find it, and further information, here.