As individuals, we all use our phones and tablets to create ever greater volumes of data in an ever widening range of formats. Every app brings new opportunities to create and store data and to communicate with others, and it is hard to keep track of all the data we create and own.
If this is difficult for us as individuals, it is very much more difficult for organisations. As they become more mobile and more collaborative through the interactions of their staff, so the implications become more complicated for investigations, for regulatory compliance and for eDiscovery.
It is necessary to put some method around the collection and safe-keeping of all this data. FTI Technology has a webinar on 12 July called Smarter investigations in the App Age which will explain how:
- New tools are enabling easier connections to “new” data sources
- Analytics that use visual representations can help cut through clutter and pinpoint important data quickly
- The wealth of metadata available in this “new” data, combined with smart workflows, are providing 360 degree views into activities
The speakers are:
- T. Sean Kelly, Manager, Legal Discovery, Johnson & Johnson
- Tim Anderson, Managing Director, FTI Technology
- JR Jenkins, Managing Director, FTI Technology