CGOC is the Compliance, Governance and Oversight Council, a forum of over 3000 legal, IT, records, and information management professionals from corporations and government agencies.
Last year, I took part in its London meeting and am doing so again at this year’s event on 4 October.
Planned session topics include:
- GDPR – Compliance and the Impact of Brexit
- Global IG Challenges in M&A and Divestitures
- Blockchain – Technology Applications and Regulatory Considerations
- Developments in Cross Border eDiscovery
- Best Practices and Quick Wins for IG Program Design
I am taking part in the GDPR / Brexit panel along with Kate Brimsted of Reed Smith, Ed Walker of DT Group and Jonathan Kaley-Isley of Blackrock.
Sponsors include IBM, FTI Technology and Reed Smith.
The event is on 4 October at Reed Smith’s London office. There is more information and a registration form here.